It might sound corny, but we really do believe that teamwork makes the dreamwork. There’s a reason Crain’s recently awarded us The Top 50 Coolest Places to Work Award! If you are seeking a career change, or otherwise looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please click the available positions link below to submit your resume. Our HR team will review your resume and contact you in a timely manner. If you don’t see the job you are looking for, send us an inquiry through our contact page and we’ll be happy to speak with you.
- Flex time
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Competitive pay structure
- Dogs allowed at work (under basic guidelines)
- Cool place to work – Crain’s thinks so!
At argent, we realize that our company is only as strong as its employees. We strive for our employees to remain engaged and feel like they truly are part of our organization, as they are critical to our success.
Our employees will, through participation in the management style know as Open Book Management, or “OBM”, share in the success of the company by understanding the financial details and participating in weekly “huddles”. This involvement provides an intimate knowledge level of the company’s financial performance and provides direct opportunities to bring about positive change in a team-based environment.
Argent believes that all of our employees have the desire and potential to grow, both professionally and personally. We take an active interest in providing such opportunities for growth. To that end, we make the following pledge to our employees:
- The training and development responsibilities will be shared between the employee, HR department, and managers/supervisors. Managers will have an active, key role in the development process to ensure that our employees receive any and all training and development they need. This will be determined by established, active performance review processes, or at any time the employee requests it.
- All decisions relating to training and development will be made fairly, consistently, and equally across the entire company
- All mandatory training will be provided to the employee at no cost to him/her. External training/courses will also be provided to the employee as needed at no cost to the employee.
- Professional study/advancement will be fully or partly funded by the company pending management approval
We want our employees to truly be proud to be a part of our team and to feel like they can make a difference. As a part of our continuing commitment to training and development, employees are asked to provide candid feedback on the value and effectiveness of the training they partake in. If we all work towards a common goal, together we will be unstoppable!